Hope you are doing well,
Please find the below requirement and if you are comfortable and interested please share your updated resum...
Hope you are doing well,
Please find the below requirement and if you are comfortable and interested please share your updated resume with contact details ASAP.
Job Title: Sr. Python Developer with Collibra Experince
Duration: 6 Months
Project: Collibra Initiative - Enterprise Data Governance Platform:
• Collibra has been selected to be the enterprise-wide Data Governance platform given its ability to load data catalogue information and organize and manage Metadata and Data lineage across Data stores.
• The primary goal is to leverage the Collibra via API to extract the technical metadata as well as identify change data capture information between scans
• The secondary goal is to leverage the Collibra via API to ingest the technical metadata into the Collibra repository
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated Python Developer with experience leveraging Collibra RESTful APIs with knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming and expertise in:
• Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
• Testing and debugging applications.
• Developing back-end components.
• Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
• Knowledge and experience with Collibra's API library
• Workflow tools Connectors for the Collibra Platform
• Integration between Collibra and other systems leveraging Collibra API
• Collibra Development of Workflows and MuleSoft Connectors
• Ingesting metadata from external sources into Collibra
• Application changes: code packages, post implementation verifications
• Participation in group meetings (including Business Partners) on problem solving, decision making and implementation planning
• Implement end to end metadata, lineage and data quality solution through Collibra
• Support all phases of the project development lifecycle using Agile and other project methodologies
• Applying software development best practices
• At least 5+ years of IT experience and Python programming and Collibra experience
• Experience with RESTful /API and Java 3+ years
• Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Django and Flask
• A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python
• Familiarity with server-side templating languages including Jinja 2 and Mako
• Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
• Experience in Collibra implementations (SAAS implementation preferred)
• Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system
• Familiarity with testing tools
• Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced Agile development environment
• Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required
- provided by Dice