VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions...
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit:
Role: Python Developer with Selenium
Location: Phoenix, AZ (Initial Remote)
Type of Hire: Contract
- Good programming experience & object oriented concepts in PYTHON & any standard test framework (like pytest, unittest etc)
- Experience in Selenium
- Experience in Python (UI Automation, API Automation, Framework Development), Selenium.
- Good experience & knowledge in web application automation & related tools/packages (like selenium or other alternatives)
- Hands on experience with different tools like Version Control systems (Git), Test Management Software, Bug Tracking software and CI tools (Jenkins etc.)
- Good to have exposure on application development, different testing methodologies & QA exposure
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain scripts in Python with good quality in a python based automated framework
- Leverage best practices of Python
- Design and develop automation frameworks on Python.
- Execution of scripts in automated framework with the CI/CD systems - Analyze the failures & identify insights on software quality
- Build deeper understanding of product/application with a keen appreciation of Software Quality
Key Skills: Python, API, Selenium, GIT, Agile, UI Automation, API Automation, Devops
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest
Follow us on
- provided by Dice