Client in mid-town Galleria area is looking to fill a position for mid-level Solution Developer with Python and SQL expertise. ...
Client in mid-town Galleria area is looking to fill a position for mid-level Solution Developer with Python and SQL expertise. We are looking for an experienced developer with 3-5 years of experience in developing mobile apps and reports using Python/SQL. Candidate must be adept at developing apps based on customer specifications, recommending application changes to make them more efficient, and upgrading existing apps to make them more useable. In addition, the right candidate will have experience in providing customer escalation support, eliciting user requirements, and providing innovative mobile solutions.
• Able to Architect mobile applications based on user requirements, design scalable solutions, lead implementation of mobile apps to gather data and create client facing reports/ dashboards.
• Experience working in Google App sheets, Excel, SQL, good understanding of databases. Data processing and Data analytical skills a plus.
• Expertise in Python as a programming language. Experience working in Django or other Python web-development frameworks, google cloud infrastructure a plus
• Familiarity with incorporating into the app automated custom reports and automated workflows, such as sending notifications & generating emails.
• Experience designing, implementing, and integrating with RESTful HTTP APIs
• Work directly with stakeholders to define and document requirements & meet user requests by proposing/developing scalable user-friendly solutions.
• Strong desire to learn and innovate.
• Assist in testing, operational rollout and support.
• Support existing apps and reports based on user feedback.
• Research new data tools and present proof of concept solutions
• Follows coding standards and best practices in software development.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Machine learning knowledge
• Inspection experience
• Dashboard and BI tools
• Prior experience as part of a technology team and agile development framework.
• Excellent oral and written communication skill
• A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
• Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
Python, Microsoft SQL
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit for more information.