An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer with experience in Python and Django to join my leading clien...
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer with experience in Python and Django to join my leading client. They will work remotely as a mentor helping candidates who are looking to break into the field.
The duties of the mentor will include but is not limited to:
- Working closely with the candidate on various tasks
- Helping the candidate with any errors they may have made
- Providing support as well as best coding practices
- Ensuring the candidate stays on track, guiding them throughout the process
The successful Python Developer will have:
- A minimum of 5 years commercial experience working within a Python / Django development role
- Have strong experience of web and mobile app technologies
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Web Servers (Njinx and Apache)
- Strong knowledge and experience of cloud hosting (Digital Ocean, Amazon Web Services)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Postgres, Nginx, Apache and Node JS
It is essential that the successful mentor can hit the ground running and has the experience and knowledge to help candidates get stuck into current and oncoming projects as soon as possible.
How to Apply if you are Interested in this Position
If you are interested in this position, click apply without delay to submit your CV.
- provided by Dice