Looking for a very senior level Python Django application backend developer with more than 3 years of hands on Python / Dja...
Looking for a very senior level Python Django application backend developer with more than 3 years of hands on Python / Django experience on Microservice architecture development framework. The individual has more than 5 years of programming experience and has led projects as hands on development lead.
The consultant provides expertise in designing, managing and developing solutions of newly developed applications in the area of Student Information System using the Django Python web framework. Leads the development and implementation of features and solutions, based on a set of standards, patterns and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization's goals and objectives. Developing full stack solutions and continuous delivery frameworks that improve the ability of the delivery teams to efficiently deliver solutions with quality. Responsible for coordinating and developing the continuous integration for the application source code and constantly seeking to enhance the continuous integration methods of the team to ensure extremely high quality of code.
Characteristic Duties And Essential Responsibilities
- Provides hands on development experience in new product development in the area of Student information system using new technology stacks and design platforms.
- Responsible for providing end to end solutions by analyzing requirements, devising solution design and implementation of solution.
- Assists in all phases of application development, including data modeling, analysis, construction, testing, and deployment to ensure the quality of the system is enhanced.
- Coordinates and prioritizes development and maintenance tasks.
- Oversee 2-3 project resources in feature development, including defining tasks, assigning tasks and code review of tasks.
- Coordinates deployment and integration activities with Systems groups.
- Collaborates with colleagues to recommend changes to existing solution designs to fulfill technical requirements.
- Participates in planning and implementation of required upgrades and system migrations.
- Contributes to and assists in development of test plans and provides technical support in all phases of testing and QA leading to implementation.
- All other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL POSITION-SPECIFIC MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree and/or its equivalent required.
- Minimum 5-7 years' related experience.
- Strong application development background using Django framework. 3+ years of experience developing in Django Python Web Framework.
- A solid understanding of Django Rest Framework. Experience with building and operating a modern REST API (ie. Swagger, monitoring, rate limiting, authentication, etc.)
- Strong experience with synchronous and asynchronous interfaces and microservice api development is a must.
- Knowledgeable about other technologies and able to suggest integration solutions, including third-party APIs.
- Hands-on experience with Docker, DevOps, Jira, Jenkins and Git.
- Comfortable with web and application server operation (Apache Tomcat).
- Shared repository and fork-pull models
- 2+ years hands-on with AWS Services/Native AWS Experience (3 or more): Lambda, SNS, SQS, S3, API Gateway, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation, RDS, CLI
- Experience with queueing systems (Celery, SQS, Pub/Sub, etc)
- High-level Object Oriented knowledge, with demonstrated complex implementations a must, e.g., custom API's, optimization techniques, and design pattern
- Demonstrated excellence in a variety of competencies including teamwork/collaboration, analytical thinking, communication and influencing skills, and technical expertise.
- Familiar with Project Management concepts and tools.