A fast growing startup is looking for a backend engineer who's experienced in building applications to scale, and handling large amounts of ...
A fast growing startup is looking for a backend engineer who's experienced in building applications to scale, and handling large amounts of data. This company is in the IoT Networking space and was established from a group of engineers of came out of the International Satellite group at Stanford University.
You'll be joining a the backend team, as they look for new ways to utilize the data they've collected, and massively scale the platform.
Applicants must be located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years developing highly scalable applications
- 5+ developing backend services in Python
- Experience building systems to handle massive amounts of data
- Experience using Docker, and deploying on AWS
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- DevOps experience - setting up infrastructure, automations, etc
- Experience with relational databases
- Framework experience, such as Django or Flask
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice