Creospan is a growing tech collective of makers, shakers, and problem solvers, offering solutions today that will propel businesses into a b...
Creospan is a growing tech collective of makers, shakers, and problem solvers, offering solutions today that will propel businesses into a better tomorrow. "Tomorrow's ideas, built today!" In addition to being able to work alongside equally brilliant and motivated developers, our consultants appreciate the opportunity to learn and apply new skills and methodologies throughout different clients and industries.
Here given below is the Job description, please go through it and let me know if it is a good match for you or not, If yes then please reply with your updated resume and I will get back to you for further discussion
Job Title: Software Engineer (Python)
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: Long term contract
Job description and responsibilities
We are looking for a software engineer who will participate in our pathfinding and development efforts related to AI software and systems. You will be working with a small fast-paced team of research scientists and software engineers with a large scope for learning and making major impact. The primary responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Develop highly scalable and optimized software and integrate them with production pipelines
- Suggest, collect, and synthesize requirements for future product roadmap
- Perform experiments and benchmarking of new ideas to quantify their potential impact
- Analyze performance of existing systems and propose ways to alleviate bottlenecks
- BS or MS or PhD in computer science or a related field
- Proficiency in Python and C++
- Experience with PyTorch or similar DL framework
- Ability to understand and work with complex software infrastructure
- Ability to design and implement highly efficient software
- Self-driven individual with desire to tackle challenging problems and ability to work independently
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- At least 5 years of industry or related experience
- Knowledge of deep learning (DL) algorithms
- Experience with high performance computing, including parallel and distributed computing
- Experience with storage system design and memory optimizations
- PhD/MS or equivalent research experience
High level working on the future infrastructure, building new framework training, working on optimizations.
Looking at longer term solutions. Ideas of new techniques. Develop them and land them in production. Development and research.
If a candidate has demonstrated experience in research, as well as coding experience.
Working in some company for long term on Pytorch, would be great.
Ideally someone who is very experienced in infrastructure. When they join us, they can help the team scale better. If they have productization experience, that would be helpful.
If they're able to display any developing they've done, that would be helpful!
- provided by Dice