A new retail SaaS company is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join their growing Engineering team. They just received 125 million dol...
A new retail SaaS company is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join their growing Engineering team. They just received 125 million dollars in Series B funding and are looking to hire multiple new engineers. This Senior Python Engineer will work on a brand-new product the company is offering to their clients. This Senior Python Engineer will ideally have experience in architecture and design on top of their development experience. If this engineer has FullStack experience using react or wants to grow into a fullstack role and learn that is possible too but the main component of this role will be working with Python.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional Software Engineering experience
- At least 2+ years developing in Python
- Django or Flask experience
- Experience with deploying on AWS
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a modern microservice environment utilizing containerization technology.
- Experience with a SaaS company
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Range 120-170k base, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Yearly bonus
- Stock options
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-AD2163 - provided by Dice