Modis is looking for a Python Engineer for roles in the Metro Detroit area. This role will be working in the Greater Detroit Area once onsit...
Modis is looking for a Python Engineer for roles in the Metro Detroit area. This role will be working in the Greater Detroit Area once onsite operations resume (targeting January 2022). This position is direct W2, and a long term opportunity. We cannot work with 3rd party employers, but we can provide sponsorship.
- Work with the product team and other stakeholders to deliver quality software products that meet customers requirements and needs.
- Help Business Partners understand our iterative development approach and focus on delivering a Minimum Viable Product through careful and deliberate prioritization.
- Work with design resources (internal and/or external) to ensure timely delivery of designs and assets to the development team.
- Mentor and train other Engineers to help them learn Agile methods and build skills.
- Help innovate and iterate on agile processes and share our learnings.
- Work in product teams focused on ML Tools or ML DevOps
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of ML development experience
- Kubernetes, Deployment, Flas
- CI/CD experience
- OO Design Principles
- Machine Learning (MLops)
- Ability to collaborate well with data scientists, engineers, designers, and Business Partners.
- Agile experience
- Solid experience with Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or Deep Learning
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Modis offers Visa Sponsorship and Green Card services
- Excellent compensation packages including Subsidized Medical Benefits, Paid Time Off and 401k
- No Third-Party inquiries