If you are a software engineer with at least a couple years python experience. We have a great role for you. We are a start up in the AI spa...
If you are a software engineer with at least a couple years python experience. We have a great role for you. We are a start up in the AI space that was founded by leaders who have already built and sold other successful start ups. And this is their best idea yet ! The ideal candidate will have experience building data-centric apps leveraging machine learning and a passion for using artificial intelligence to help solve problems . We are building a team of talented , passionate people who are ready to take this early stage start up to incredible heights. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of please apply today.
To begin with this role will be remote, but as things get back to normal, we would love to be able to get the development team together as needed, once or maybe twice a week a some point. So, as we build our team , we are trying to focus on candidates who live within a couple hours of Boston.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 2 + years expertise in Python
- Experience with a cloud platform (AWS preferred)
- Working knowledge of data frames (e.g., NumPy, Pandas, DataFrame)
- Experience with relational databases ( SQL preferred)
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Don't be the person who looks at us 3 years from now and say, "I could have gotten in on the ground floor" Apply today and hear about what we are doing , then you can see if it makes sense to move forward in the process.Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Paul Miller - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.