Python Engineer Lead
CGI is seeking a detail-oriented, results-driven Python Developer to support healthcare projects ...
Python Engineer Lead
CGI is seeking a detail-oriented, results-driven Python Developer to support healthcare projects in Bloomfield, CT. Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent technical analysis with a background on software development skills using Python / SQL programming languages and AWS integration, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced development environment. Additionally, they will be expected to display strong functional analysis and have experience in finding quality technical solutions to business needs. Candidates must have a willingness to understand existing processes and systems, and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. They should be able to make decisions quickly in consultation with team members and subject matter experts and be able to build relationships, actively participate in team work, and understand the dynamics and critical nature of the business. In unique this role, you will perform both business analysis and programming, as needed.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Excellent coding and debugging skills in python preferably 4+ years.
• Knowledge on data processing for various formats (XML, JSON, CSV, HTML, XSLT)
• Data extraction and manipulation using pandas or similar libraries.
• Excellent understanding of RESTful APIs.
• Hands-on experience in Oracle PL/SQL.
• Understand database tuning and data modeling.
• Understanding of AWS cloud and server-less architecture. Familiarity with SQS, SNS, Lambda, and ECS is an added advantage.
• Understanding of Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Integration patterns
Good to Have:
• Hands-on Java and spring boot 2+ years.
• Understanding of microservices architecture.
• Solid background in OOP, Object modeling.
• Worked on Hibernate/JPA.
• Good to know Angular Frontend development.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field 7+ years of programming/systems analysis Experience developing Java applications is a plus. At least 3+ years of SQL programming. Experience with Web Services is a plus. Good understanding of Object Oriented design and methodologies Demonstrate advanced business and technical acumen for applications Demonstrate skills in shaping and leading development of technical specifications Strong problem solving and analysis skills Demonstrated ability to complete tasks within established timelines Strong relationship building skills Exceptional Communication skills - written and verbal Detail oriented. Experience with Oracle Applications in a functional role supporting Financials, Insurance domain is a plus. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Have Min 5 years of experience in Python Development· Have good experience in Java JSF, Spring & Oracle, SQL· Experience with AWS or any cloud integration work is an added advantage · Quick learner and have experience in working with offshore team. Camel framework knowledge will be a plus
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
5 or more
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- provided by Dice