ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a full-stack Lead Python Engineer with Angular and AWS for a client that is in h...
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a full-stack Lead Python Engineer with Angular and AWS for a client that is in high-growth mode, that is already highly profitable. This is a smaller team and an environment where the senior Python Engineer will make a gigantic impact. West Coast location is preferred but remote is available for the right person. This lead will grow and develop a West Cost team for the company.
This a full-time, direct hire so you must have permanent work eligibility and not need to transfer or file for visa in the future.No third parties, no C2C
Started in 2016, the company was bootstrapped by its founders, focused on building a great product. In a few short years, they grew organically to become one the largest business info-services platforms and the de-facto productivity solution for sales, marketing and recruitment teams at companies of all sizes, worldwide.
As a Senior Python Engineer you will get to develop and architect critical components of the product, but also create processes, discuss timelines, design concerns and provide helpful feedback and guidance to team members.
This role will be critical as engineering team scales and puts mature structure in place. There will be significant growth to this team throughout the next year.
Python Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of developing based solutions in a professional environment and Python, AWS, AngularJS
- 5+ in core Python and 2+ years of Angular (preferred) and will consider React
- MUST HAVE a deep understanding of basic CS concepts - Operating Systems, Virtual Memory, TCP vs UDP, File Systems, Networks, Databases
- Understand modern Web Application Architectures - Single Page Applications, AJAX, CORS, JSONP, Cookies, Sessions, DB Caches.
- Proficiency in UNIX is a plus
- You write clean, non-repetitive, structured code that can scale to millions of requests per hour
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Services, or Math is required
Powered by JazzHR