Our client provides royalty solutions for sound recordings and publishing, serving as a critical backbone to today's digital music industry....
Our client provides royalty solutions for sound recordings and publishing, serving as a critical backbone to today's digital music industry. The organization collects and distributes digital performance royalties on behalf of more than 202,000 recording artists' and master rights owners' accounts. Its technology solutions help turn massive amounts of data into accurate revenue for creators.
We're hiring Software Engineers that will be contributors to the full lifecycle of our clients' software development process. In these roles, you will be hands-on, performing software development, responsible for developing new features, modifying and refactoring existing design and integrating custom and 3rd party systems. You will bring skills in full stack development, have a deep knowledge of object-oriented software engineering, experience in Java or Python, enterprise software engineering concepts, patterns, models, practices, and processes.
NOTE - We have positions open for Python Engineers (3-5yrs), Sr. Python Engineers (5-7yrs), and Lead Python Engineers (7+ yrs). Please note at which level you fit well as you submit your resume.
- Contributes as a hands-on engineer to a full lifecycle software development team including design, development, and deployment including automated and functional/behavior-driven testing
- Develops new features in a highly collaborative environment
- Follows and improve software development best practices to achieve a high level of quality, maintainability, and security
- Works with team and stakeholders to create clean, maintainable technical solutions to complex business problems
- Actively contributes to the team software design and development process by bringing new ideas and alternative ways of solving problems, contributing to design sessions, and improving quality of code through code reviews and other quality metrics
- Leverages and enhances continuous build and deployment tools
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as software engineer
- Proficiency with Java (8/11+) or Python
- Proficient using many of the following: Spring/Spring Boot, Django, SQL, Hibernate/JPA, Git, Angular or Vue
- Proficiency developing, deploying, and maintaining applications within AWS, specifically: S3, Lambda, Step Functions, Aurora, ECS/EC2, ElasticSearch, Fargate, IAM, RDS, Batch
- Experience with Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code technologies
- Experience building enterprise software with complex business rules, domain models, and data models
- Proficiency at designing relational data models and working with relational databases
- Proficiency in Agile software development methodology, processes, and practices
- Experience designing and developing microservices or other distributed systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time employee position working in Washington DC (NW). Initially the work will be remote, based on working conditions associated with the Corona Virus. The salary for this position will be $100,000/yr. - $180,000/yr. with great benefits, based on level of experience.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE ON-SITE in Washington DC on a daily basis once offices re-open.
If this sounds like you, please respond with your salary requirements as soon as possible.
Please no telecommuters or agencies.
About AAJ Interactive Technologies:
AAJ Interactive Technologies, established in 1997 by cutting-edge technology executives, is a technology professional-services company supplying project-based consulting, staff augmentation, and recruiting services to leading firms throughout Metropolitan Washington, DC area.
We work differently from most of our competition. In our careers, we have been the ones doing the hiring (managing and mentoring large staffs in a corporate culture), and we have been the ones being hired (consulting in small and large roles alike). This unique perspective allows us to understand both sides of this business. We take the time to ensure our consultants/candidates will be successful where they are placed.
We believe that because of our principles we have succeeded where others have failed. The recruiting/technology space can be full of companies that are not really looking out for your interests - ask around … we're not one of them! We want you to succeed, and we'll do everything we can to help you do just that!
- provided by Dice