A leading health services provider in Orange County is hiring a senior data engineer to work on modern ETL pipelines in a cloud based enviro...
A leading health services provider in Orange County is hiring a senior data engineer to work on modern ETL pipelines in a cloud based environment.
The ideal candidate is a senior data engineer with strong Python experience and exposure to RESTful Apis and Microservices, as well as AWS and platform features such as S3, EC2, Redshift and Athena.
Thhis data engineer will be building data pipelines with hundreds of thousands of daily transactions, and will have the opportunity to explore Big Data with Hadoop and Spark as well.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years' experience with Python
- At least 5 years' experience with SQL and AWS
- Experience building Microservices from scratch
- Experience with S3, EC2, and building data warehouses from scratch
- Experience with cloud infrastructure environments
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
What You Will Be Doing
- Financial Industry experience
- Experience designing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Hive
- 10% Retrieving Data
- 20% Cleaning, Modelling Data
- 50% Building data pipelines (Python/AWS)
- 30% Team Collaboration/R&D
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice