CBTS is searching for a Full Stack Python Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's...
CBTS is searching for a Full Stack Python Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you.
- Minimum five years of software development experience.
- Minimum five years of experience developing with Python.
- Minimum one year of experience working with the Django framework is a plus
- Minimum Two years of ReactJS experience is a plus
· Minimum one year of experience working with Golang language.
- Experience writing Restful APIs.
- Full-stack web development experience.
- Minimum two years of experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience with MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, or similar databases.
- Experience working on AWS or other cloud platform.
- Experience working with complex and large volumes of data.
- Excellent problem-solving, design, and development skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a strong team environment.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business environments and managing multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact cross-functionally with both technical and non-technical teams.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.