STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all i...
STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all industries. We work with top tier client-partners across US. This position offers full time benefits and longevity for talented associates who can work on a W2 without sponsorship.
We have a direct relationship with the hiring manager on this critical project and are setting up interviews next week for someone who can hit the ground running using innovative solutions. This position is for a Python Middleware Developer contract to hire Remote (work hours are PST) opportunity. Be prepared to make an immediate impact, join a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional team, and gain exposure to strategic decision-makers!
Looking for a Python Middleware Developer to Join our tech hub. You will be responsible for automation/systems development. This includes initial development and ongoing support of the suite of applications that would help connecting multiple HR systems.
- 5-7 years of experience in Python Middleware development
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design
- Experience with AWS services mainly API gateway (including encryption), Lambda, Batch, etc.
- Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
- Build API's between two third party systems
- Automating the movement of files in/out of SFTP Servers
- Agile / Lean Mindset is a plus
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to conceptualize solutions
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred