* Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Application Development matters, often requiring coordination between organiz...
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Application Development matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Acts as the principal designer for complex major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Works closely with client and IT management and staff to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code using program development software alternatives, or integration of purchased solutions or a combination of the available alternatives.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost-effective application programming solution.
- May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code using program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
- Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the applications.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex Application Development assignments.
Skills: Python, Apache Spark, AWS, AWS Glue, SQL
- provided by Dice