Maddisoft has the following immediate opportunity, let us know if you or someone you know would be interested. Send in your resume ASAP. - U...
Maddisoft has the following immediate opportunity, let us know if you or someone you know would be interested. Send in your resume ASAP. - U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Looking for W2 CONTRACT, Send in resume along with LinkedIn profile without which applications will not be considered. Call us NOW! ***Visa sponsorship is available for this position.***
Role: Python PHP Developer Location: Philadelphia PA(Remote Until Covid-19) Duration: 6+ Months(Possible Extension) Job Summary:
• Designs, develops, tests, maintains and enhances application software programs for the Industry.
• Must possess excellent communication skills as you will interact directly with our customers to determine requirements and deliver quality software which exceeds their expectations.
• Must have a strong desire to deliver defect-free, well-designed, and well-tested software.
• Follow the team's Scrum development life cycle practices.
• Work independently for design, development and testing.
• Collaborate with team members to identify and prioritize/reprioritize work when necessary
• Facilitate requirements gathering efforts and clearly document system requirements.
• Develop strong working relationships with individuals at all levels of the company
• Anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks while eliminating roadblocks within control.
• Use appropriate change control procedures for implementing software enhancements.
• Remain abreast of current technologies and best practices as applicable to Client.
• Conduct unit, functional, and integration testing to ensure application reliability.
• Team work environment in modern, open floor plan.
• Duties are performed during standard business hours and overtime based on project requirements.
• Must be willing to work longer hours as necessary, especially during critical issue resolution.
• Will need to attend meetings and respond to application problems for short durations at other corporate sites when necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant business discipline from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience is preferred.
• A minimum of 1-2 years professional application development experience is required.
• The ideal candidate will have solid experience developing web applications using open source technologies.
• A desire to learn from, and share knowledge with, team members is a must-have quality.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong understanding of Python Development and the Django Framework.
• Experience with PHP development or a similar style such as Microsoft ASP.
• In-depth understanding of Relational Database Management software, preferably PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MS SQL Server.
• Experienced in testing software all the way from unit testing to system testing to integration testing. A strong desire to build well-tested software.
• Working knowledge of version control software, git preferred.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), in particular EC2, EBS, S3, and SQS is a plus.
• Experience with .Net development, particularly C# .Net Core, is a plus.
- provided by Dice