XGILITY, an award-winning Microsoft technology partner with a great culture and is experiencing rapid growth due to multiple recent wins. As...
XGILITY, an award-winning Microsoft technology partner with a great culture and is experiencing rapid growth due to multiple recent wins. As a core member of our Cloud Development Team, you will work as a Python Engineer in a matrixed environment using legacy and emerging Google and Microsoft technologies to design and Achieve Transformational Results for our clients. XGILITY is a Microsoft Gold Managed Partner for:
Gold Cloud Platform Gold Data Analytics
Gold Cloud Productivity Gold Datacenter
Gold Messaging Gold Datacenter
Gold Communications Gold Enterprise Mobility
Gold Collaboration & Content Gold Security
Gold Application Development
Azure Government approved direct Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) .!
Be Remarkable, Join Xgility!!
- LOCATION: Mclean Virginia
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Minimum of 8 years' experience in technology development. 3 to 5 years with Python CI/CD
- DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS: PCEP, PCAP, PCPP, MS O365 Certified: Azure Developer Associate -or- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- EDUCATION: BA/BS degree in Information Technology and/or Computer Science. Four added years of experience or Technical certifications may be substituted in lieu of education/degree.
- WORK STATUS: Must Be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder. Eligible to work in the U.S. be clearable or have an Active Public Trust/Secret Clearance or above.
- JOB STATUS: Full-Time Position with Xgility
- Clearance Level: Public Trust
- BASE SALARY + BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Federal Holidays, Matching 401K, XGILITY Training
As Xgility's ideal candidate you will be a team player with excellent communication skills, strong analytical, problem-solving, leadership and troubleshooting skills with Microsoft .NET technologies to help our client Achieve Transformational Results and be responsible for driving the following with our client:
- Help build out, enhance, and maintain a new Python environment and tooling based on Anaconda.
- Add Python to an existing ETL architecture.
- Enrich the python platform by setting up tooling such as Enterprise Jupyter Notebooks.
- Guide as to automation on several fronts: testing, SAST, CI/CD, software delivery pipelines, etc.
- Assist Data Analysts with approach suggestions, code reviews, creation of helper modules, optimization, etc.
- Review, Design, and Recommend Python Production Architecture
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Support Data Analysts with best practices, guide design and development of the Python Platform
- Perform code reviews with Data Analysts for efficient, well-structured code to help standardize solutions.
- Design and Develop Python ETL processes
- Experience using Jupyter enterprise notebooks projects
- Experience using Plotly tools and charts
- Azure Machine Learning experience a plus.
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience writing complex SQL queries
- Opportunity to Learn from our team of Senior Architects and Developers
LEARN ABOUT XGILITY OR SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS: XGILITY NEWS , XGILITY BLOG PAGE , XGILITY JOB ALERTS
XGILITY, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.
- provided by Dice