We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with cl...
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Python PySpark Developer
Experience: 6+ years
- 4+ years working experience in data integration and pipeline development.
- 2+ years of Experience with AWS Cloud on data integration with Apache Spark, EMR, Glue, Kafka, Kinesis, and Lambda in S3, Redshift, RDS, MongoDB/DynamoDB ecosystems
- Strong real-life experience in python development especially in pySpark in AWS Cloud environment.
- Design, develop test, deploy, maintain and improve data integration pipeline.
- Experience in Python and common python libraries.
- Strong analytical experience with database in writing complex queries, query optimization, debugging, user defined functions, views, indexes etc.
- Strong experience with source control systems such as Git, Bitbucket, and Jenkins build and continuous integration tools.
- Databricks or Apache Spark Experience is a plus.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support, enhance data integration solutions seamlessly to connect and integrate enterprise systems in our Enterprise Data Platform.
- Innovate for data integration in Apache Spark-based Platform to ensure the technology solutions leverage cutting edge integration capabilities.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops, review business/functional requirement documents, author technical design documents, testing plans and scripts.
- Assist with implementing standard operating procedures, facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives, and leverage technical knowledge and expertise to drive improvements.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email with your request and contact information.