Here at CINDER , we put people at the heart of everything we do. We value all our employees, whether at our headquarter location or at a cli...
Here at CINDER , we put people at the heart of everything we do. We value all our employees, whether at our headquarter location or at a client site. We are a proudly community-conscious agency dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships.
We are currently seeking a Python/Pytest Software Developer for our sister company Novus Labs! In this role you will develop tests for cross-platform embedded devices.
- Experience with Pytest is a must
- Proficient in Python 3 AND C
- Familiar with design patterns and able to identify and communicate the trade-offs
- Tracking work and issues with JIRA
- Comfortable with Git, continuous integrations and automated testing
- Can effectively participate in team planning, code reviews, KPS reviews, and design discussion
- Familiar with I2C, A2B, CAN bus is a plus
Note to our applicants: Our current understanding is that the skills and experience listed here are required in order to be successful in this position. However, if you believe you are a good candidate for this position despite missing some of these skills or experience, please apply anyway and include a cover letter explaining your perspective so that we can fully evaluate your candidacy
Compensation : $20+/hour, depending on experience
Requirements: Drug Test (no Marijuana testing), Background Check
Hours : Monday-Friday, 8-5
Duration : 3-12 months
Work Environment: Onsite, casual
Location : Our client is headquartered in Hillsboro, OR
FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.
- provided by Dice