MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ag...
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
QA Engineers develop frameworks and strategies for unit, functional, integration, and performance test automation; integrate these frameworks into our CI/CD pipelines; and manage testing environments.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm which prioritizes creativity and innovation. We value quick-witted, future-focused minds, while challenging them and providing the resources to achieve their maximum potential.
- Collaborate with development and IT to understand the company's technology landscape
- Cooperate with stakeholders to understand business goals and collect user feedback
- Maintain and improve test environments which effectively mimic production usage
- Research and integrate new CI/CD technologies and methodologies (focusing on test automation)
- Develop and execute application and system test strategies (in conjunction with Software Engineers)
- Continuously analyze SDLC, identifying and proposing improvements
- Test, script, and program Python
- Strong proficiency with Python and test automation frameworks
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix environments and automated CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of C++, databases, and networking (proficiency and experience is a plus)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently while maintaining extreme attention-to-detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with a track record of thriving in team setting
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience + equity stake in the company
- Excellent insurance and benefits package, including health, vision, and dental
- Optional 401K plan participation + discretionary yearly company match
- Paid vacation and sick-leave
- Invaluable learning experience at a high growth, margin-focused company with strong fundamentals, a deep and innovative product pipeline, and a loyal customer base
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered in 24 hours.