Our client, one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partners for data services, is looking for a Entry level to Mid level Python SDET t...
Our client, one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partners for data services, is looking for a Entry level to Mid level Python SDET to contribute to join their team of technologists to build and contribute to large-scale, innovative projects.
To be successful as an SDET, you should have excellent time management and organizational skills as well as strong communication skills. You should have a passion for designing, development, and testing and the ability to upgrade your technical skills within the constantly changing technology sector.
This role is only available for W2 or individual contracts. Please no C2C/C2H.
100% Remote Work - May requires onsite after COVID
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Develop/Manage automation code, data sets, scripts, utilities.
- Create and execute functional and non-functional moderate to complex tests cases and solutions. Based on test strategies and test plans. Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Create and execute functional and non functional tests solutions.
- Participate in product code reviews.
Thanks for applying!
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience working in the IT industry.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or related domains.
- Able to write/debug code in Python/Java.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database design.
- AWS knowledge preferred.
- Test Data creation/Data Driven Testing knowledge or experience.
- Automation testing tool - Cucumber is a big plus.
- Exposure to Agile environment.
- Good communication skills, team worker, faster learner.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.