Samsung SDS America is at the forefront of innovation in creating intelligent and interactive machines. Samsung's perspec...
Samsung SDS America is at the forefront of innovation in creating intelligent and interactive machines. Samsung's perspective on Artificial Intelligence is to build an ecosystem that is user-centric rather than device-centric. A world where Artificial Intelligence can recommend and perform integrated and seamless functions across all your devices -- it gets to know you better and better, continuously learning through interactions with you.
We work on distributed deep learning at scale across hundreds of GPU nodes to accelerate and automate deep learning workflows in a Kubernetes environment - on premises and in the cloud. We specialize in making deep neural networks work best on GPU High Performance Computing clusters; we love to work on scaling, breakthrough performance and record shattering benchmarks.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is an expert in writing micro services in Python language.
Internal title for this role is Software Architecture.
- Design & implement micro services in Python that can be deployed on Kubernetes.
- Design & implement Kubernetes based software that can be deployed as pods, jobs, deployment, services, ingress, etc.
- Write REST based Micro-Services Software in Python interacting with Postgres database.
- Write and debug Cluster Software with the PyTorch Framework.
- Provide expert level knowledge of Distributed PyTorch Framework to team members and customers.
- Above all, deliver very high-quality code that can be maintained in production.
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise software in Python, Java, .Net or equivalent.
- Recent experience working in Kubernetes environment.
- Skills in SQL, REST, PyCharm IDE, Postman, Jenkins, PyTest, SSH preferred.
- Experience with Pytorch or other deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, or Caffe.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision or related field.
- Strength in algorithm design, GPU workloads.
- Strong analytical and algorithmic problem-solving skills.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO)
Samsung SDS America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.