My client, headquartered in San Francisco, CA is a data company at heart, ingesting vast volumes of construction and real estate data to gai...
My client, headquartered in San Francisco, CA is a data company at heart, ingesting vast volumes of construction and real estate data to gain deep insight into the construction marketplace. Their bleeding-edge data ingestion framework has helped accumulate the most complete and timely data sets in the industry. On top of that, they've built analytics capabilities and a recommendations engine that will redefine the industry. They are currently hiring for a fulltime Python Software Engineer. This position is paying up to $130,000.00 per year with great benefits.
You will be hired to update and maintain their core customer facing platform. This is going to be a full stack opportunity that will be responsible for 50% front end and 50% back end development. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a "Bay Area" Series A start up company looking to expand in Phoenix!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience What You Will Be Doing
- 3+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in a professional team-based environment.
- Interest in wearing multiple hats to influence product strategy and UX design, implement sophisticated web-based tools.
- Experience with some of our technologies: ReactJS, GraphQL, Ruby on Rails, Python, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and emotional intelligence.
- Ruby on Rails
- 100% New Development
- 50% front end
- 50% back end
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice