We're looking for a talented Python/SQL Developer for our client, a leading SaaS company. Qualified applicants will be based in the Pacific ...
We're looking for a talented Python/SQL Developer for our client, a leading SaaS company. Qualified applicants will be based in the Pacific time zone - remote or local to the SF Bay Area.
Requirements of the Python/SQL Developer:
- At least 10 years of experience in data warehouse platforms as a hands-on data analyst
- At least 10 years of experience as a SQL developer with Cloud Python programming skills
- Ability to independently design and develop data technology solutions to answer business questions through the data analysis, integration and visualization of business data
- Ability to build data solutions using Python, SQL in AWS Cloud Platform
- Analyze internal business data processes in SQL to find opportunities for improvement, reverse engineer and devise and implement innovative solutions
- Proficient level data engineering skills using Cloud Data Platforms, API based data ingestion mechanisms, SQL skills to ingest/curate structured, semi-structured datasets
- Ability to analyze enterprise data (Salesforce, SAP ERP, Financial planning applications, and others) and share insights with stakeholders
- Attention to detail and experience in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
Job ID: 353791 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!