Systems Analysis Advisor
This project involves different existing codes, so need someone with strong SQLand Python that can come up with bu...
Systems Analysis Advisor
This project involves different existing codes, so need someone with strong SQLand Python that can come up with business solutions.
Someone with past development exp (ETL) in sql and python language will be helpful.
- Strong interest in learning data
- Understands how to write codes
- Healthcare exp plus
- Good understanding and communication skills, as there will be interactions with stake holders
- Manager has preference for Chattanooga or Bloomfield, but person can work from home in the meantime.
This person will provide expert content for data measurement and reporting projects by using SQL for data profiling and analytics related to the 360 Data environment. The person will work closely in an Agile Team setting with the Product owner to meet business deliverables.
- Conduct research and analysis to assist with mapping data sources for migration to strategic (our client Corporate Warehouse) and 360 assets.
- Ensure quality and integrity of data collected, analysis performed by queries to compare source data to target data.
- Document data gaps with solutions while working with the delivery teams to ensure business needs are met.
- Define/help design new business views as needed by the business and work with the delivery team
- BS or BA degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience and training.
For more information please contact Karen Schur at or
- 3-5 years hands-on experience working with data mining, analysis, Informatics data processing software and languages such as : Teradata Studio, Toad, SQL
- Experience with SQL is required
- Familiarity with some or all of the following : Python, Java/Scala, Bash Scripting, PL/SQL, Transact SQL, Hadoop, AWS, Azure
- Ability review and analyze code to help decode or research data issues using technologies such SQL, SAS, Python etc.
- Demonstrated experience in data informatics & data exchange, particularly using healthcare and clinical data such as: Claims, Membership, Client Structure, Benefits, Utilization Management/Case Management etc.
- Experience applying a consultative and collaborative approach. Work experience & expertise with team input to influence business priorities and business actions for maximum strategic benefit
- Previous SAFE and Agile experience strongly preferred
- our clientexperience a plus, preferably focused in experience with CCW or data warehousing
- Demonstrated experience working independently with limited direction / guidance
- Defining and documenting data requirements
- Ensure Quality/Integrity of data by comparing source data and target data
- 3yrs experience in machine learning projects
- Applied mathematics, Actuarial or Underwriting background
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position. - provided by Dice