* Ability to translate business requirements into design and implementation in Trade Surveillance/Control Room ...
- Ability to translate business requirements into design and implementation in Trade Surveillance/Control Room domain
- Propose different technical approaches & help management with decision making
- Lead a team of developers through the entire SDLC.
- Experience in developing high-level & low-level system designs
- Perform design, code,documentation review
- Assist team in solving various issues/challenges with excellent problem solving skills
- Communicate status to various stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership & recommendations
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering and algorithm development/statistical analysis
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis, and data mining tools. Proficient in Python is a must.
- Competent in using SQL preferably MS SQL and working with large datasets.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design fundamentals
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle steps
- Familiar with version control. For ex, Git
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows is a must
- Knowledge of Capital Markets, AML, Trade Surveillance platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning/AI is a plus.
- Knowledge of NICE Actimize is a plus
- Passion for solving investment business problems through the use of technology
- Hardworking, independent and self motivated
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
DevOps experience is a plus
- provided by Dice