Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering an...
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran - acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini's digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
Job Tittle- QA Python Tester
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA or Austin, TX (Remote until COVID)
No of open positions: 2
Required technical & professional expertise :
- Write test plans and test cases for features
- Develop and run automated test cases (function and end-to-end) Should be able to run continually or as needed
- Build sufficient expertise in the IBM Cloud to enable proactive test automation coverage
- Must be able to provide thorough and timely test execution to ensure timely deliverables
- Must have Networking and Cloud Domain Experience
- Identify and remediate any and all security vulnerabilities and issues.
- Work with and improvements on our ansible code deployment and CICD pipelines
- Continually improve test systems and processes with regard to automation and monitoring.
Mandatory Skillspython, NetworkingThis company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- 5-8 years of experience with test automation
- Python automation development experience of unit/functional/integration/performance tests
- Experience in developing/extending automation framework using Python
- Test Automation tools experience for API, CLI
- Automation of SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience in tools such as Jira, GitHub, Zenhub, knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Development
- Excellent knowledge of product life cycle, tools, processes and operations planning.