Maddisoft has the following immediate opportunity, let us know if you or someone you know would be interested. Send in your resume ASAP. - U...
Maddisoft has the following immediate opportunity, let us know if you or someone you know would be interested. Send in your resume ASAP. - U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Looking for W2 CONTRACT, Send in resume along with LinkedIn profile without which applications will not be considered. Call us NOW! ***Applicants MUST possess the ability to work in the US without sponsorship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.***
Job Title: Quality Assurance (QA) Tester II Work Location:Princeton New Jersey Duration: 12+ Months(Long term) Summary
Oversees the overall quality of application software programs through testing, release management, and monitoring. Must possess excellent communication skills as you will interact directly with our customers to determine requirements and deliver quality software which exceeds their expectations.
• Actively participate in refinement sessions to turn business requirements into acceptance criteria and build well dened test cases.
• Make sure every defect found by a customer has a corresponding test to ensure against regression.
• Follow the Team's Scrum / XP / TDD development techniques.
• Be able to work independently.
• Collaborate with team members to identify and prioritize/reprioritize work when necessary.
• Able to understand application nuances to deliver accurate testing results.
• Anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks while eliminating impediments within control.
Role Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Understanding of software testing all the way from unit testing to system testing to integration testing. A strong desire to build well-tested software, preferably through test automation.
• Experienced with developing automated tests through Selenium.
• Experience testing or developing solutions with Python, Django, .NET, Ruby, or PHP.
• Experience with Relational Databases, preferably PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MS SQL Server.
• Experience using version control software, preferably git.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), in particular S3, SQS, EC2, EBS.
• Familiar with using JIRA in a Scrum process.
• Experience with working in an Agile environment.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant business discipline from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years professional experience is required.
- provided by Dice