Overview: you will research and develop innovative quantitative strategies with some of the brightest researchers, traders, and technologist...
Overview: you will research and develop innovative quantitative strategies with some of the brightest researchers, traders, and technologists in the world. Our researchers explore vast amounts of market data, applying approaches drawing from deep learning, machine learning, and statistical approaches to discover and capitalize on trading opportunities.
- Earned or will earn a Ph.D. in computer science, statistics, or a closely related discipline
- Have experience analyzing large datasets with rigorous statistical and machine learning approaches, including classification, clustering, and regression
- Have innate curiosity for understanding why and how certain AI techniques work
- Have deep knowledge of time-series analysis
- Have advanced knowledge of a high-level language for numerical analysis, Python (numpy/scipy stack) preferred
- Have some exposure to C++ or related compiled language
- Have interest and enthusiasm for learning about financial markets (previous experience not required)
- Are able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Are able to prioritize and execute tasks varying in importance and urgency