Genesis10 is currently seeking a Quartz/Python Developer with our client in the financial industry in their Plano, TX location. This is a 6 ...
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Quartz/Python Developer with our client in the financial industry in their Plano, TX location. This is a 6 month + contract to hire position.
- Work closely with global FICC technology teams to design, develop regulatory solutions and provide on-going support
- Participate in global cross LOB strategic development initiatives
- Manage and escalate risks and issues
- The role will involve working on large project deliveries as well as on smaller enhancements with very short turnaround times
- These deliveries are based on strategic projects managed centrally as part of a global book of work
- 5+ years of Extensive experience in least one mainstream object-oriented programming/functional programming language e.g. Python, Java, C#, C, C++, F#. Preferably Python
- Sound knowledge of software engineering design patterns and practices
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Data structures and Collections
- Experience in developing distributed systems
- Experience in full stack development
- The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- The candidate should be responsible, Self-starter and have the appetite to learn new technology
- Familiar with agile software development
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic Thinking: Innovation & Creativity
- Business Results: Analytical ability, Execution
- Personal Effectiveness: Communication, decisiveness, Energy & drive, courage, character
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
- Previous experience of trade capture or trade life cycle systems
- Experience of with any financial asset classes would be very advantageous but not essential
- Prior experience with Client Quartz platform highly desirable
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at . "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"