Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for an Remote Cloud Engineer with Java & Python. This positio...
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for an Remote Cloud Engineer with Java & Python. This position is a 6 month contract for one of our key clients, a big financial company.
Title: Remote Cloud Engineer with Java & Python
Location: Boston, MA/ Remote
Duration: Long Term Contract
Will be a part of the Regulator Reporting Tech team which partners closely with FCM (Fidelity Capital Markets) to build and maintain regulatory reporting capabilities. The work will consist of Mainframe migration work; 7 apps on the mainframe and pushing to the Cloud. This is a greenfield project which will be replacing existing mainframe legacy systems and pushing to the Cloud. The first system to migrate is the Trace- treasury reporting system, which has a 15 min SLA., sending orders out the door. The app is used by broker dealers (for correspondence) and internal user group. The team is building apps (Business regulatory reporting apps). They will need to set up and code in AWS, collect data, translate and store . They will be moving away from batch processing on the mainframe to microservices.
Thanks & Regards Anil Kumar Pandey
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field, Masters a plus
- A deep understanding of various programming languages
- Hands-on experience in application deployment automation and pipelines
- Experience executing projects as a team in Agile environments (Kanban and Scrum)
- Experience in at least 2 "foundational" development languages (Java, Python) for 7 or more years
- Experience in user interface frameworks/platforms (Angular, React, etc.) for 1 or more
- Experience with REST microservice architecture
- Experience with S3, Route 53, EC2, ECS, API gateway, Cloud Front, Cloud Trail & Lambda development in AWS and MS-Azure or Google Cloud knowledge a plus
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases in AWS
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Kubernetes, Maven, Jenkins, Stash, Ansible, Docker)
- Experience using source control for feature-driven development in Bitbucket/Stash
- Experience working with Artifactory and familiarity with API registries (e.g., Apigee)
- Familiarity with automated deployment in uDeploy
- Ability to learn new things, new technology, and tackle problems
: Ext: 7183 Text