We have been in business for 40 yrs! Our portfolio consists of 12,000 global brands & 1,750 global retailers & distributors. We are widely p...
We have been in business for 40 yrs! Our portfolio consists of 12,000 global brands & 1,750 global retailers & distributors. We are widely profitable and make 3-4 acquisitions a year! We have 30% year-over-year growth.
Despite our rapid growth, we have kept a people-first & employee-first culture. In fact, our Engineering organization is led by an industry leader who has had ZERO attrition. We did not lay off ONE PERSON in 2020 or 2021 and we paid bonuses to our staff before our executives got any! We are a fast-paced environment and looking for people who want to scale, build long-term careers, and RETIRE with us!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with stakeholders, define/develop data ingest, transform pipelines and validation
- Participate in solution/architecture design/planning
- Troubleshoot data pipelines, resolve issues with SDLC
- Ability to diagnose/troubleshoot data issues, recognize common data integration and transformation patterns
What You Need for this Position
- Data Engineer
- BI Builder
- Delta Lake
What's In It for You
- 16 Days PTO + 3 Floating Days + 7 other holidays! Your PTO rolls into the next calendar year, too! We also have 2 volunteer days per year!
- Full Benefits (cost varies based on plan)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Leave for Qualifying Events (Maternity Leave: 6 weeks, Paternity Leave: 1 week, Adoption Leave: 4 weeks for primary caregiver)
- Tuition reimbursement $3,000 per year max, $5,000 lifetime max eligibility requirements include 1 year of employment with us before enrollment
" - Financial Wellness programs (fully funded by us) through SmartDollar
" - Voluntary Supplemental Insurance available
" - Employee referral bonuses
" - Identity Theft Protection (premium dependent on options selected)
So, if you are a Data Engineer/BI Builder with experience in Scala or Python, SQL, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DR5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Dylan Rogelstad - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.