MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ag...
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join a rapidly growing Series B funded start up and make a real impact in the engineering team. The Director of Engineering is looking for someone who truly values the quality and impact of their code and is also looking for someone to be a natural leader within the team. You'll help engineers solve problems and build and strategize to match the growth opportunity of the company!
This rapidly growing start up company based in Boston is powering the future of property care and services. They help vacation rental managers deliver the best service experience to their clients and reduce the headaches of property management. They recently received their Series B funding and are looking to add 10 Software Engineers by the end of 2021!
- Work with a team to produce maintainable and scalable software that helps improve their customers' ability to efficiently manage their business operations
- Build and strategize for today and tomorrow to match the growth opportunity of the company
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to understand product and user goals, helping to make sound technical decisions and effective software solutions
- Take time to help engineers solve problems, lead by example, and level up the organization as they grow
- 4+ years of professional experience building and delivering web applications
- Solid understanding of a front-end framework (React preferred)
- Deep understanding of a functional web application language (Python or Ruby preferred)
- Solid understanding of REST API development, back-end principles and design patterns
- Strong interpersonal communication.
- Work from Home
- Medical, Health and Dental
- 401k, Equity and Bonus Potential
- provided by Dice