If you're a Lead Python Engineer with 5+ years of experience developing SaaS applications and leading small teams (2 people currently), plea...
If you're a Lead Python Engineer with 5+ years of experience developing SaaS applications and leading small teams (2 people currently), please read on.
We are on a mission to empower teams across the world to deliver cloud-based search applications and experiences faster and with more confidence! Our market is growing fast and we are profitable with no outside INVESTMENT! Companies like Toyota, Stanley Black & Decker and Carnival, count on us! We are responsible for designing, architecting, developing, testing, and scaling our PaaS/SaaS products that serve hundreds of customers across the globe. We have an ambitious roadmap and are looking for an experienced Lead Python Engineer to join our product development team.
Our tech stack: Python, Django, AWS (RDS, S3), Terraform, Ansible, MongoDB, Redis, Apache Solr & Elasticsearch. We follow modified Agile Scrum with 2-week sprints, daily standups and are a fully remote team across the globe (US, Europe, India).
What's In It for You
- Work from home
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 10 paid holidays; competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- 401(k) with company match to all employees
What You Need for this Position
- Genuinely enjoy writing high quality code
- 5+ yrs of professional software engineering experience
- Strong problem solving and coding skills
- Proficiency with Python in a production environment.
- Managing small teams experience
- Understanding what it means to craft software that is a part of a larger microservice architecture.
- Expertise in developing and working with thoughtfully designed REST APIs and SDKs.
- Familiarity with major cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud
- Strong understanding of data modeling and storage with NoSQL and RDBMS.
- Comfortable with tuning application performance and engineering for scalability.
- BSCS or related degree
So, if you are a 5-year, Lead Python Engineer with experience developing SaaS applications and managing a small team, please apply today.Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WW2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly - VP of Recruiting - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.