Located in San Diego, CA, we are a venture-backed startup disrupting the Apple mobile device management space by creating a platform to scal...
Located in San Diego, CA, we are a venture-backed startup disrupting the Apple mobile device management space by creating a platform to scale as businesses grow and increase demands.
We are seeking a senior back-end engineer who has over 5 years of experience using Python/DRF/Flask and is capable of building large-scale enterprise software... This person will be integrating with Apple APIs, payment processors, various service integrations, as well as writing and managing APIs for our web front-end and macOS agent.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Founding team comes from successful startup background (IPO) and holds decades worth of Apple IT experience
- Early stage opportunity to get in on the ground floor and GROW
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, and vision insurance 401(k) plan + company matching
- Generous Parental Leave, Flexible vacation policy and 11 company holidays
What You Will Be Doing
- Design/build/test/release core infrastructure and services for high-volume use
- Help maintain security and scalability
- Develop third party integrations
- Maintain databases; optimize server/client code on web
- Own application end to end
What You Need for this Position
BS/MS in Comp Sci or related
Interest and ability to work with a fast-paced startup!
- AWS, Google Cloud or Azure experience
- Lots of RESTful API work (using and writing)
- Microservice architecture
- SOLID understanding of data structures, algorithms and software design
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Caroline Veillon - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.