Are you a self-motivated, individual contributor who is looking to get into a small team environment? Do you specialize in Python and Django...
Are you a self-motivated, individual contributor who is looking to get into a small team environment? Do you specialize in Python and Django? If you answered yes, keep reading!
We are a small to mid-sized company that is continuing to grow during the pandemic. We are in the real estate/investment management industry helping essential businesses continue their operations. Companies trust us to help them make the best decisions that will have a positive impact on their future business.
If you have 2+ years of experience with Python and Django please apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating strong UI websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- Code strong Python (PEP8) in Django framework
- Utilize dev tools such as Webpack or Grunt
- Integrate data from multiple backend services and databases
- Create and keep record of software documentation
- Make all software applications scalable and be able to expand and maintain them
- Stay in tune with industry trends and apply them to the workplace
- Document progress on writing code in repository daily
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
What You Need for this Position
- RESTful APIs
- Ticketing System
- CI/CD Environment
- Automated Testing
What's In It for You
- STRONG Annual Base Salary (DOE)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- We were 100% remote pre-pandemic and plan on remaining the same!
So, if you are a REMOTE Mid-Level Django Developer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WW2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Wendy Warner - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.