Are you a Sr. Full Stack Engineer looking to make an impact on an early-staged start-up company? Are you tech agnostic and open to learning ...
Are you a Sr. Full Stack Engineer looking to make an impact on an early-staged start-up company? Are you tech agnostic and open to learning Ruby on Rails? If you answered yes - keep reading!
We created a unique platform that helps customers look for their next day vacation or party venue - can be for an individual or small group. We have strong relationships with hundreds of relaxing and entertaining venue locations for our guests within the US.
We are in need of a strong Senior Full Stack Engineer that currently uses Ruby on Rails, or uses - Django, Flask, Rails, or Go and is open to learning Ruby on Rails. In return we offer 100% remote, strong salary, health and dental insurance, PTO, and stock options!
What You Will Be Doing
- Building and deploying the UI front end and backend application
- Develop new products while maintaining existing products
- Developing a complex software that needs to be scalable to millions of end users
- Deliver reliable, quality deployments and monitor them
- CI/CD in a fast-paced environment
- Work in a collaborative environment and help us solve business problems
What You Need for this Position
- Ruby On Rails
- Full Stack Development
What's In It for You
- $120,000 - $140,000 Annual Base Salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 100% REMOTE
- Stock Options
- Work with an exciting start-up company reinventing single-day getaways!
So, if you are a 100% REMOTE Sr. Full Stack Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WW2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly - VP of Recruiting - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.