Are you a VP, Engineering or Senior Director of Engineering who has built scalable platforms (fintech or otherwise) and is looking for a rem...
Are you a VP, Engineering or Senior Director of Engineering who has built scalable platforms (fintech or otherwise) and is looking for a remote role? Are you a Remote VP of Engineering or CTO who is passionate about leading engineering teams (in Go, Java, or Python ideally)? Are you a CTO, Director, or VP, Engineering who believes in leading by example and likes to stay hands-on with architecture? If you're an Engineering Director or VP, Engineering with exposure to Go, Java, and Python, who is interested in a high growth role leading a team of engineers, this remote VP of Engineering role could be a great fit!
Based in Manhattan, this consumer tech company is disrupting a sector of the fintech space left largely untouched. Their innovative platform is making a real impact in people's lives and empowering consumers to change their situation. With nearly $80 million in funding, they have been expanding their team and are currently looking to add an Engineering Manager to handle the team's recent growth.
- Lead and mentor a team of engineers working in Go, Java, and Python on the backend and React.js and Next.js on the frontend
- Own the technology vision and strategy for this product
- Work closely with other engineering leaders to define architecture for web, mobile, and backend products
- Drive the direction, design, and details of this tech product, taking a hands-on approach with your team
- Work in an Agile environment, thinking through product/tech/data tradeoffs
- Work cross-functionally with other departments in the company
You Will Need:
- Strong experience in engineering leadership - VP of Engineering, Director of Engineering, CTO, etc
- Experience with Go, Java, Python, or similar tools with a stong CS background
- Passion for leading and mentoring engineering teams
- Strong experience with microservices, AWS, NATS, and PostgreSQL
- A Bachelor's or better in Computer Science
- Ideally some exposure or experience with fintech products (not required)
You Will Get:
- A strong comp package + equity
- A chic office in Lower Manhattan (optional - you can also be remote)
- An opportunity to be a key player in an exciting company
- The intrinsic reward of making an impact at a company that is changing lives
If you're a VP, Engineering looking for a growth opportunity please apply today!