ALTEN Calsoft Labs is an Enterprise IT and product engineering service provider founded in 1992, Calsoft Labs was acqui...
ALTEN Calsoft Labs is an Enterprise IT and product engineering service provider founded in 1992, Calsoft Labs was acquired by the French Based Multinational Engineering service provider ALTEN , in 2011 with offices in United States, Europe, Singapore and India . The company primarily focuses on Healthcare, Education, Retail and Networking & Telecom industries.
Looking for candidate who doesn't require visa sponsorship or working with 3rd party vendor.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Sciences.
- Minimum 6 years of software development and testing experience. Experience in medical software highly desired.
- Knowledge of software testing methodology and strategy. Experience with software tools and automated systems for testing highly desired.
- Experience with radiotherapy planning and treatment systems and/or imaging systems highly desired.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of testing software in a regulated (ISO and FDA) environment is desired.
- Experience in C#, Git developing automation test scripts is required
- Knowledge of C++, Python, Git is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Leadership skills including strategy development, mentoring, performance monitoring
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Skills in team participation, quality orientation, concurrent test method and execution development.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.