• Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation str...
• Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions
• Test cases, Use cases, Python scripting for JAVA middleware development, REST, Json, Jenkins, Splunk, Swagger
• Define and execute relevant business scenarios to satisfy real-world business needs.
• Define and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
• Collect and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
• Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
• Document all problems and assists in their resolution.
• Deliver quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
• Perform quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
• 3 to 5 years of overall QA testing experience
• Minimum of 2+ years of hand-coded Python scripting experience.
• MUST have automated testing experience
• QA testing JAVA is required
• Experience with Windows software QA and testing experience in an agile environment using the scrum framework
• Experience with test case management tools (TestRail)
• Experience with API testing
• Familiarity with media planning and buying workflows and/or software systems
• Ability to function well within their team, working with POs, BAs, developers, and other team members.
• Strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, with a high standard of quality
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• The ability to quickly shift priorities and adapt to change
Skills Required: Category Name Required Experience No items to display. Additional Skills Required: Additional Skills Required:
Experience working with Git
Experience using Automation frameworks
good understanding of the HTTP protocol like its HTTP Methods (get, post, delete, put, etc.), HTTP headers, cookies, etc
familiar with XML and JSON format and knowledge to test them by automating the API using the libraries available for testing.
Experience with Jmeter or other Performance testing tools
Knowledge of configuring a Jenkins job and he must leverage the capabilities of Jenkins to build projects, trigger automation testing, deploy successful builds and more
Min of 5-7 years of related work experience - provided by Dice