Interested in putting your security chops to the test? This company develops electronic securities exchanges, and they need a Senior Applica...
Interested in putting your security chops to the test? This company develops electronic securities exchanges, and they need a Senior Application Security Engineer near Princeton, NJ to help them develop secure platforms. This position will also serve as the senior touchstone for application security across the company. Having already developed three fully electronic options exchanges, this position offers the opportunity to work in a fast-moving environment with experienced teams.
Applicants should have a strong prior experience with application security, code review, and best practices. They will be working primarily with Python, Java, and C#. The ability to work across teams with the application and infrastructure teams is also a plus. This position is currently full-time remote, but hopes to soon move to in-office in Princeton, NJ. Offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a high-performing company, this position is ideal for someone who has prior experience in both application development and security, as well as can interface cross-functionally with other teams.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ combined years of experience in Application Development and Security (Java, Python, C#)
- Security Code Review
- Able to work with technical talent from Infrastructure, Development, and Security teams
What You Will Be Doing
- Familiar with Infrastructure
- Familiar with Development
- 1-2 years Management Experience
- Experience with securities and options trading and exchanges
- 80% Application Security (Python, Java, C#)
- 10% Infrastructure
- 10% Development
- 70% Hands On
- 15% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: up to $175,000
- Currently Remote, eventually full-time in Princeton, NJ
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice