As an AWS / Python Sr Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes esti...
As an AWS / Python Sr Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Create ETL data pipelines in state of the art AWS environment EC2, S3, Lambda, etc with AWS Glue
- The AWS Glue Developer will migrate data from Oracle on-prem and SQL Server Cloud databases to an integrated MySQL data warehouse in 3NF
- Experience with Glue Crawler, Lambda, Fargate, Python, Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server a plus
- Experience with relational databases, data merging, data splitting, data type conversions, summaries, aggregations, unions
- Configure Lambda and develop workflows
- Must have previous data warehousing experience
- Deep technical skills in AWS Glue
- Deep understanding of AWS and specifically AWS Glue
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- provided by Dice