We are a leading provider of wireless media streaming and collaboration software for corporate, education, and government markets. Our Softw...
We are a leading provider of wireless media streaming and collaboration software for corporate, education, and government markets. Our Software allows any number of users to simultaneously stream content from laptops, tablets, and phones to any display - wirelessly.
This role is open to remote work!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work within our agile team to design and implement microservices and server components we can leverage across our strategic initiatives
- Ensure the long-term quality of the code you develop through unit and functional testing
- Focus on building and improving the scaling capabilities of our platform
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for completely automated deployments
- Perform code reviews and hold your peers accountable to excellent development practices
- 4+ years as a software engineer
- Expert-level skill in a backend language (e.g. Python, Java, Rust, etc.)
- Experience with IaaS (GCP, AWS, Azure) & CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of horizontal scalability
- Experience working in a microservice architecture
- Strong experience with testing (unit testing, mocks/fakes, load testing, etc.)
- Real time data and analytics
- Microservices, containers, and DevOps tools