We have a large system with 2 other developers and we are looking to add another developer to this team. Communications is the most import p...
We have a large system with 2 other developers and we are looking to add another developer to this team. Communications is the most import part of our team. So daily scrums and standups are sometimes required when we have large deployments and features to roll out.
Without further saying, English is important, so the applicant must be excellent in English to hold audio/video chat with entire time when required.
The application you are gonna work is a large WMS/OMS that manages a warehouse and all orders related to the warehouse operation such as integrations with carriers (EasyPost/ShipEngine/FedEx/UPS APIs) and vendors/suppliers integrations with various systems (FTP/ShipStation/Magento/WooCommerce/etc). The system is based on Django framework and it is hosted on AWS. Knowledge with AWS is crucial, the application will need to work with many different AWS solutions.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Integrate current application with many AWS different solutions
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Strong skills with AWS solutions like: RDS, EBD, Cloudwatch, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, Dynamodb, S3, Lambda.
- Strong skills with Python 3 and Django framework
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prfioritize work
- Splunk or simmilars solutions to m