OVERVIEW: Backend Java Engineer with previous experience in using Salesforce APIs, Force.com integrations, and their ecosystem ...
OVERVIEW: Backend Java Engineer with previous experience in using Salesforce APIs, Force.com integrations, and their ecosystem delivering high-quality engineering solutions with hands-on integration development with both native capabilities and development tools.
What You'll Do
Design, develop, and deploy backend services with a focus on high availability, robustness, accuracy, and monitoring. Own the Salesforce integrations with many different internal systems (ERP, BigQuery, Data lakes, etc).
Who You Are
- Great team player. You enjoy working in a team, ask questions and accept the knowledge gap as you join.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant working experience
- 5+ years of professional software engineering and programming expertise (Java, Python, Scala etc)
- You have experience in designing and building robust and maintainable solutions connecting new APIs together
- You are passionate about crafting clean code and have a steady foundation in coding and building micro services
- T-shape engineer. While being proficient in backend stack, you have passion for understanding how data and internal systems work
- 3+ years of experience in architecture and design (patterns, reliability, scalability, quality) of complex systems
- Advanced coding skills and practices (concurrency, distributed systems, functional principles, performance optimization)
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability. Comfortable with tackling very loosely defined problems and thrive when working on a team which has autonomy in their day to day decisions
- Extensive experience working hands-on as a software engineer using an agile development methodology
- Passionate and experienced in CI/CD