Come join one of the fastest-growing restaurant technology service providers in the mobile online ordering space! We help r...
Come join one of the fastest-growing restaurant technology service providers in the mobile online ordering space! We help restaurants increase efficiency and grow profits by aggregating mobile orders across all the major online ordering services into a single dashboard and printer. When you join us, you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
We are seeking talented Software Engineers (with expertise in Python) who will bring their passion for both building efficient systems and delighting customers. You'll leverage your technical expertise with architectures, frameworks, performance, security, automated testing, and more to help build our product. Meanwhile you will collaborate with other members of the Engineering and Product teams. If you are a collaborative, adaptive, effective communicator that loves to learn you will thrive in our innovative culture.
Our Current Tech Stack
Desired Skills & Experience
- Languages/Frameworks: Python, Django/Fast API, Celery
- Storage: PostgreSQL, Redis, S3, DynamoDB
- DevOps: Terraform, CircleCI
What We Offer
- BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- 8-10+ software development experience (including production usage of Python); 5-7 years experience using modern API frameworks
- Experience architecting and deploying services on AWS or other cloud computing platforms
- Familiar with using Docker and containerization technologies
- A desire to learn or existing knowledge of IaaC technologies (Terraform)
- Implementation of CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI, Github Actions)
- A proven track record of delivering quality software, ideally in either the consumer web or enterprise SaaS space
- You have designed and implemented large, scalable web applications and have an appreciation for clean, elegant and simple code
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- Excellent growth opportunity, and stock options for all full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered by us; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
- Unlimited PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k - eligible immediately
- $60/month reimbursement for online-ordered meals
- Bonusly - a team recognition platform with fun rewards
- We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, high initiative, energy and passion.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. No C2C available. - provided by Dice