Kforce's client, a leading distribution company that is private equity backed and experiencing tremendous growth, is seek...
Kforce's client, a leading distribution company that is private equity backed and experiencing tremendous growth, is seeking a Senior Data Analyst. The role sits on-site in North Bergen, NJ and can be partial remote. Duties:
- Process Transformation Capturing as-is, designing to-be process flows for complex finance and accounting processes
- Automation and Analytic Development Performing design, build, test, and deploy procedures for automation and analytic solutions that support finance and accounting; Requirements gathering, functional design, technical design, build, unit testing, integration testing, UAT testing, parallel testing, deployment
- Governance and Controls have an appreciation for core governance and control procedures for digital technologies, and automation solutions
- Strategic thinking Align automation and process transformation initiatives to corporate strategy and long-term objectives
- Identify opportunities to embed automation or analytics into finance and accounting processes
- Perform tools selection for automation and analytical solutions
- BA/BS in a relevant field of study (e.g., Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and Statistics)
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience with a background in data analysis, statistical analysis, or related field; public accounting is a plus
- Strong Power BI experience
- Experience with governance controls and automation solutions
- Strong in Python and/or R
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.