This company is a tech driven advertising and marketing company, under the umbrella of a large international media ecosystem. Located in Irv...
This company is a tech driven advertising and marketing company, under the umbrella of a large international media ecosystem. Located in Irvine with partial remote options, In this role, you will be exposed to several different projects revolving around software and data engineering. You will be using a mix of back end Java technologies, modern Python based data technologies and ETL technologies, and AWS cloud technologies.
This is a tech forward company with a great culture. If you're interested in data engineering and transitioning your career into this tech stack, apply here!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS is Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of Java Experience, preferable full stack development
- 4+ years of Springboot, Spring, experience or related frameworks
- 2 + years of experience with Python ETL engineering
- 2+ years of Pandas or other data analysis with Python
- Cloud experience, preferred AWS
- Experience with CICD
What You Will Be Doing
- Exposure to implementing ML pipelines is a big plus
- Working with Big Data is a plus (Spark, Hadoop, Scala)
- 60% Back End Java Development
- 40% Data Engineering
- Hourly Rate: Up to $72/HR
- Contract Duration: 12 Months to start
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
#LI-SP1 - provided by Dice